Become a Summer camp instructor or support staff member in Boulder, Louisville, Longmont, or Littleton.
Thorne Summer Camp staff increase their own connection to nature and gain experience in Environmental Education and in non-profit organizations. Fill out the online Thorne Summer Camp staff application to get started!
We need your help getting youth outdoors and exploring the wild beauty of Colorado! Opportunities at Thorne:
• History: Thorne has been a Boulder non-profit since 1954 and our summer camp reaches over 2,800 children ages 3-15 each year!
• Dates: Our camps run from May 30, 2017 through August 11, 2017.
• Locations: Boulder, Louisville, Longmont, and Littleton.
• Money & Perks: Thorne offers Thorne Nature Experience Hiring generous pay and benefits packages comparative to other environmental education non-profits. See specific job descriptions for information on compensation. Summer camp staff also receive pro deals and discounts with several Thorne partners including a local yoga studio and rock climbing gym.
• Community: As a summer camp staff member, you will become part of a team of nature-oriented professionals who receive support from our camp leaders, develop environmental education skills, and enjoy a community of peers who value a profound connection to nature in our lives.
For descriptions of all positions and to learn more about Thorne Nature Experience visit http://www.thornenature.org/!
Info: Carrie@thornenature.org with any questions.
Image Credit: Thorne Nature Experience