Columbine Health Systems Expands in Fort Collins and Windsor

Columbine-Health-Systems-expands-Fort-Collins-Windsor

Columbine Health Systems announces the construction of Columbine Patio Homes, in Fort Collins and The Westwood Independent Living, and a 60- bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Windsor.

Columbine Patio Homes, located on the Fort Collins Campus at Shields Street and Drake Road offers 34 patio homes. The five floor-plan options offer universal design including; step-free entrances and homes, wider halls and doorways, accessible bathrooms and showers, and accessible kitchens with reachable appliances and cabinets for storage.

The patio home lease includes 24-hour maintenance, lawn and landscape care, snow removal, and some utilities. This maintenance-free lifestyle will complete all of the levels of care on the Fort Collins Campus. The Columbine Patio Homes should be ready by May 2018.

On the corner of 14th and Main Street in Windsor, two new facilities will be built. The Westwood independent living is a 45-apartment, two-story structure offering one and two bedroom apartments. The single-story, 45-bed Skilled Nursing Facility being built at this location will offer all private rooms for short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, and hospice. Our current skilled nursing facility, Columbine Commons Health & Rehab, has been highly successful having cared for over 500 patients since opening in December 2013. We will remodel this facility to become a 30-bed, all private room secure dementia care facility.

The Windsor Campus expansion will add approximately 125 new jobs to the Windsor area. Design planning is under way and Columbine Health Systems looks forward to working with the Town of Windsor to complete our Windsor Campus.

For more information on these facilities, please contact Columbine at 970-482-0198 or visit their website at www.columbinehealth.com.

Permanent link to this article: https://www.50plusmarketplacenews.com/8785/larimer-county-latest-news/columbine-health-systems-expands-fort-collins-windsor