Local Organizers Promote Blessings of Liberty Event!

In September, local organizer Mary Zenzen and the Northern Colorado Colonial Patriots in partnership with the Patriot Academy, American Legacy Academy, and Weld County Commissioner hosted their third annual Blessings of Liberty event at the Windsor High School Auditorium. The featured keynote speaker and author Dr. Thomas Krannawitter spoke about the history of our U.S Constitution.and discussed “Rediscovering the Constitution: You’ll Fall in Love with Your Country All Over Again!”

Allen Thomas III, Mary Zenzen, & Dr. Thmas Krannawitter 2023

Allen Thomas III, Mary Zenzen, and Dr. Thomas Krannawitter
The Northern Colorado Colonials representing George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and Betsy Ros greeted the attendees and distributed the U.S. Constitution handbook.

Master of Ceremonies Allen Thomas III opened the program with introductions followed by the presentation of colors flag ceremony by the Rocky Mountain Young Marines, Pledge of Allegiance and Preamble to the Constitution by the Ascent Classical Academy students directed by teacher Shelley Holley.

Professional vocalist Rebekah Burley sang the national anthem followed by a sing-along with the Northern Colorado Student Collaboration Choir of all the armed forces medley of songs as many veterans stood during their song and the audience sang several national patriotic songs.

Weld County Commissioner Lori Saine presented certificate awards to the 2023 winners of the Weld County U.S. Constitution Week Essay and Art Contest. Many students were recognized for their outstanding essays promoting the constitution and what it means to be a patriotic American.

Permanent link to this article: https://www.50plusmarketplacenews.com/506246/weld-county-latest-news/local-organizers-promote-blessings-of-liberty-event