Castle View High School Theatre Company Presents “Aida”

castle-view-theatre_aida

The Theatre Company invites you to their musical performance of “Aida.” This Tony® Award-winning show takes center stage at Castle View High School, November 15-19. The high school is located at 5254 N. Meadows Boulevard, Castle Rock and tickets are on sale now online for performances at 7 p.m. each evening, with a 1 p.m. Saturday matinee. Tickets are $10 student and $12 adults.

“Aida” is a timeless story filled with love, loyalty and betrayal between Aida, a Nubian princess stolen from her country, Amneris, an Egyptian princess and Radames, the Egyptian captain they both love. Aida has to weigh her heart against the responsibility she has as the leader of her people. Aida and Radames’; love for one another becomes an example of true devotion that in the end transcends the immense cultural differences between their warring nations, heralding a time of peace and prosperity.

Enjoy an evening of music and lyrics by Elton John and Tim Rice at this production of “Aida,” featuring more than 90 singers, dancers, musicians and technicians.

Castle View Theatre musicals tend to sell out! Visit www.seatyourself.biz/castleview to order tickets online, or purchase at the Castle View box office, cash or check only, beginning 1 hour before each show. Concessions are sold and doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain.

For more information: castleviewtheatre@gmail.com | 303-387-9113 | cvhstheatrecompany.org

Permanent link to this article: https://www.50plusmarketplacenews.com/7911/denver-metro-latest-news/castle-view-high-school-theatre-company-presents-aida